Salem Tube International can produce low finned tubes to meet the most demanding requirements. Our low finned tubes are used in heat transfer solution worldwide.
Salem Tube International can produce low finned tubes to meet the most demanding requirements.
Our low finned tubes are used in heat transfer solution worldwide.
- Power Generation
- Oil and Gas Productions
- LNG NGL LPG Plants
- Petrochemical and Chemical Processing
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
Our plant capability:
- 4 finning production lines and 4 ‘U’ bending lines
- Fins per inch-19, 26, 28
- Materials- Carbon steel, stainless steel, copper nickel and monel alloy 400
- Tube OD- 15.88mm to 25.40mm
- Max Tube Length-30 metres
- Bending-up to 30 metres max developed length
- Test capability-air under water and Hydrotest
- Heat treatment-electric resistance stress relief annealing
Benefits of Low Finned Tubes:
- Offers 2.5-3 times the external surface area of bare tube
- Enhanced heat exchanger efficiency means less tube is required to accomplish the same heat transfer as a bare tube
- Low finned tube can increase the performance of an existing exchanger without the difficult and expensive task of building new shells etc
- Reduced space and weight can be extremely valuable in offshore production or high elevation distillation columns. Low finned technology can transform large shell and tube exchangers into compact heat exchangers